Monday, October 4, 2010

NaNoWriMo

This is a month-long thing. When you write a 50,000 word novel in a month. The longest thing I've ever written so far was only 10,000 words, and it took me a year. So I'll be uploading parts of my story (We're not allowed to start writing until November, but I'm excited as piss.) about twice a week over the month. I want you all to do me a favor. Just COMPLETELY lose all respect for me as a writer if I don't finish this. I need motivation in the form of fear of humiliation.
The tentative title is "A Stroll." Will keep you posted.

5 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to this. Something so tough as 50,000 words in a month and making a good story is quite a challenge. I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I hope it works out well, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. understood i well help by doing that , and look forward to your post

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete